HIGH RISK PREGNANCY UNIT
Following conditions associated with pregnancy can make the pregnancy at high risk both for mother and baby
- list-info-icon IVF Pregnancy
- list-info-icon Pregnancy associated with diabetes.
- list-info-icon Pregnancy associated with increased blood pressure.
- list-info-icon Multiple pregnancies like twins and triplets.
- list-info-icon Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy.
Javitri hospital runs a special high risk pregnancy O.P.D. on Monday, Wed, Friday every week, where high risk patients are seen and monitored. If required they may be admitted to HDU. We ensure that both mother and baby remain safe during pregnancy and we can take the pregnancy to near term.
The doctor managing this unit is certified from Guys & Thomas hospital London.